BUILDING BIOMEDICINA, UNIVERSITY FROM SEVILLA /
BUILDING BIOMEDICINA, UNIVERSITY FROM SEVILLA
Building belonging to the University of Seville dedicated to biomedical research, has a garage in the basement, research laboratories, surgical laboratories, machine room, transformer subscriber, besides being equipped with the latest technology in access control, intrusion and safety.
- Promoter : Universidad de Sevilla
- Contractor : Constructora San Jose
- Electrical installations of low and medium voltage power supply, total installed power 581 KW, subscriber transformer with medium voltage measurement.
- Facilities telephone, voice and data, fiber optical and TV/FM.
- Installing RFID access control cards and intercom.
- Installation KNX building control.
- Installation of CCTV system.
- Installation of lightning conductors.